One-on-One personal training is perfect for you if you’re:
- body conscious and find yourself intimidated by other gym-goers who are in much better shape
- completely new to physical fitness and don’t have a clue how to use the machines or free weights
- have little results to show from your current program or training method
Whatever your current level of training, expect to:
- be given instruction on proper form in order to reduce injury risk and receive greater benefit out of a movement;
- learn how to connect the mind to the muscle so you’re not just moving weight but working the intended muscle;
- get shown ways to maximize your time and train in the most efficient manner;
- be taken out of your comfort zone as you’re pushed to, and beyond, your physical and mental limits;
- discover that you’re a bad motherfucker when you conquer the challenging shit I’m going to put you through; and
- receive more sarcasm than you know what to do with.
How it works:
Alright, here’s the deal.
The more you train, the cheaper training is for you.
See, I know how to work magic and transform people…but I’m not a magician. I can’t snap my fingers and whip you into shape overnight. Fitness is a process and major time commitment that can’t be achieved in only 12 sessions, with you then not being able to afford another package of sessions to continue further.
That’s why if you’re willing to make a long-term investment in yourself by agreeing to 3 months of personal training, I’ll reward you with the ability to train as much (or as little) as you want to for $300 per month.
Yes, that’s right…
If you trained every day of the month, each session would come out to the price of 2-3 cups of whatever bougie coffee you drink to get you through the workday without ending up on the news for killing your boss and co-workers!!!
And instead of paying a lump sum of $900, you’ll be billed $300 at the beginning of every 30-day period.
Yes, you can say it…
“HOLY SHIT that’s affordable!”
All in-person sessions with me are approximately fifty (50) minutes in length and are located in sunny San Diego, California. To be more specific, that’s World Gym on 2949 Garnet Avenue in Pacific Beach. If you don’t live in San Diego or you’re not visiting the area any time soon, it’s not a total bummer because I can get you great results over the internet. What sorcery! For more details on how that’s even possible, check out Macro Coaching + Online Coaching (and reevaluate your living arrangements. Why? Because San Diego is the bomb diggy!!!).
So come lose fat, gain muscle, get in better shape — y’know, look good naked. Or you can just get healthier — but stop playing! You know you just want to look good naked!!!
If you didn’t give yourself a heart attack from looking at those prices, click the button below to get the party started.