- Are your eyes bigger than your stomach?
- Doggone tired of seeing no results from your exercise program no matter how hard you work?
- Hate that you have a keg smack dab where your 6-pack should be?
- Have a sordid trail of fad diets in your past, with you experiencing little to no success?
- Put on a few pounds and can’t fit into your all-time favorite pair of jeans without doing some kind of weird yoga pose to get them on — if you can even get them on?
…then you need Monster Longe’s Macro Coaching program in your life.
What Macro Coaching Is:
Macro Coaching is an 8-week distance program delivered electronically to help you take control of your cardio and nutrition to melt away fat or build lean muscle.
That means that I don’t Mary Poppins it to wherever you are and train you in person.
Instead, (1) right from your physical location you fill out some information for me over the internet; (2) I do stuff in my physical location with that information you’ve sent me over the internet; (3) I send that information I’ve done stuff with from my physical location to you over the internet; and (4) you then do stuff in your physical location with the information I’ve given you over the internet.
Very, very easy to understand! Here’s a fancy pants flowchart to help you along.
- Initial review of 3-day food diary
- Basic nutrition education
- Calorie goals and detailed macronutrient ratios, adjusted weekly as needed
- Cardio program design, adjusted weekly as needed
- Recommended grocery list
- Sample nutrition schedule
- 24-hour guaranteed response to any program related questions or concerns
- Weekly review of food diary for length of nutrition plan
- Food scale to weigh food
- Bathroom scale for daily morning weigh-ins
- MyFitnessPal, FitDay, or other online account to track food
- Camera for bi-weekly progress pictures
- Access to cardio equipment
Please be advised that all macro coaching programs are designed for a body fat loss/lean muscle gain of 1-2 lbs. per week. Also, please allow 3-5 business days for the creation and delivery of your initial program.
I’m a personal trainer, not a magic worker. I can’t read the program’s material for you. I can’t prepare and eat the food for you. I can’t go to the gym and workout for you. That’s YOUR responsibility. You are 100% responsible for following through with the program’s recommendations. No guarantees are made about results. This offering is non-refundable/returnable/exchangeable due to its personalized nature. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No give-backsies.